Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

What Do You Hope Your Student Remember?

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
+8
11 months ago
I was reading this article from the teacher 2 teacher team...and I thought what a wonderful topic to add it to the forum. Let's see what each of us will complete the thought

If my students only remember one thing from my class, I hope it's________________

https://www.teacher2teacher.education/2018/06/20/what-do-you-hope-your-students-remember/
+2
9 months ago
For what I train on... I would say I hope they remember that Technology is just a tool - it's the technique that matters!
Basic Member
+3
9 months ago
I truly hope my business students remember that they possess the necessary resources and tools required to make them successful. They need only to remember to open their toolboxes!
Basic Member
+2
9 months ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre
I was reading this article from the teacher 2 teacher team...and I thought what a wonderful topic to add it to the forum. Let's see what each of us will complete the thought

If my students remember one lesson from my classroom it's "Choose Kind."
9 months ago
I hope my students remember they are capable. The task may be difficult, they just haven't gotten it YET!!
9 months ago
I would agree, and that they also remember that it's okay to fail. Even teachers make mistakes and we are all in this together.
9 months ago
I hope my students remember how much that I care about them.
+3
4 months ago
I hope they remember that their thoughts are valued and appreciated.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last