Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

CERTIFICATE of ATTENDANCE

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
5 months ago
I am a member at both EdWebNet and SimpleK12, but I find myself using SimpleK12 more, partly because an entire webinar takes only about 1/2 hour, and the presenters are always high quality, typically with classroom experience. (Many more EdWeb resources seem tied to a commercial product.) For peers who don't want a paid membership, I send then notices of the free sessions. I persuaded our district to accept a teacher's notes taken during the session as evidence of participation when they don't receive a certificate.
+2
5 months ago
Quote from g.winters
I am a member at both EdWebNet and SimpleK12, but I find myself using SimpleK12 more, partly because an entire webinar takes only about 1/2 hour, and the presenters are always high quality, typically with classroom experience. (Many more EdWeb resources seem tied to a commercial product.) For peers who don't want a paid membership, I send then notices of the free sessions. I persuaded our district to accept a teacher's notes taken during the session as evidence of participation when they don't receive a certificate.

Your district seems progressive in accepting a teacher's notes on sessions.
+5
5 months ago
But which is the better product...Edwebnet or SimpleK12?

I like more Simple K12.

I totally agree
+8
5 months ago
I prefer Simple K12 and my school accept the time!
+2
5 months ago
But which is the better product...Edwebnet or SimpleK12?

Which will easily allow us access to a certificate that can be submitted to

our respective school administrators?
2 months ago
I attended 3 webinars and joined that day, I can't seem to find my certificates of attendance.
+7
1 month ago
Hi, Lisa!

To access your Certificates of Completion, sign in to SimpleK12.com and click on 'View Profile'. From there, click on the 'Transcripts' button. Once you've completed a webinar and allowed 48 hours, there will be a ribbon icon to the left hand side. Click on the ribbon to print your Certificate of Completion.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact our support team directly. http://simplek12.com/support. We are happy to help! :)
First
Page 1 of 1
Last
Click here to hide Ads

Coming Up Next