Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Hot Professional Development topics

First
Page 1 of 2
Last
+3
8 months ago
Iíve been doing some research and wanting to know what the hot PD topics are for this coming 2018-19 school year. Let me know what some of your ideas are.
8 months ago
HyperDocs - MMTS
+5
8 months ago
Quote from hwoolery
I?ve been doing some research and wanting to know what the hot PD topics are for this coming 2018-19 school year. Let me know what some of your ideas are.

Using cell phones for educational purposes...
+2
8 months ago
Quote from Cfindlay
HyperDocs - MMTS

I would like to learn more about HyperDocs with my colleagues.
+4
7 months ago
We are doing more with teachers becoming leaders while staying in the classroom.
+2
7 months ago
Quote from Susan S.
We are doing more with teachers becoming leaders while staying in the classroom.

Sounds great!
+8
7 months ago
Quote from E Ortiz_ofs
Quote from Susan S.

Sounds great!

Differentiation Instruction will be my best advice. We need to move to personalize learning to help all students. All the students need to reach the goal and not everyone learn the same way or at the same speed.
+5
7 months ago
Quote from hwoolery
I?ve been doing some research and wanting to know what the hot PD topics are for this coming 2018-19 school year. Let me know what some of your ideas are.

Promoting lifelong learning habits for our students and for ourselves
+8
7 months ago
Quote from Profe Moreno
Quote from hwoolery

This is my motto in life, "If teachers become distant from their own learning, they will most certainly become distant from the learning of their students. Alisa Wills-Keely." If we don't learn, we cannot expect our student to do it. This is a good place to do it!
+2
7 months ago
Quote from Profe Moreno
Quote from hwoolery

Cool.
First
Page 1 of 2
Last