Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Teaching grammar/prepositions

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
+2
1 year ago
If your students have trouble recognizing prepositions or using prepositions, you might want to check out a resource I've posted in Resources. Titled "Four Lists of Prepositions," it contains just thatfour lists including one-syllable, two-syllable, compound, and multi-word. You could give this to your students to help them find prepositions in a text selection, or ask them to use at least one from each list in a short piece of writing. How else would you use this resource?
+5
1 year ago
Thanks, Rita... As a Spanish teacher, one of the main problems I encounter is that my students do not understand grammar in English. Most times I have to teach them the grammar in Eglish before I can introduce the Spanish...
Basic Member
+2
1 year ago
Quote from Rita Hulsman
If your students have trouble recognizing prepositions or using prepositions, you might want to check out a resource I've posted in Resources. Titled "Four Lists of Prepositions," it contains just thatfour lists including one-syllable, two-syllable, compound, and multi-word. You could give this to your students to help them find prepositions in a text selection, or ask them to use at least one from each list in a short piece of writing. How else would you use this resource?

Thank you for sharing the resource with us.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last