Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Getting Credit

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
Basic Member
1 year ago
Hi I'm new to this site and had just heard about it on facebook. Can you only get credit for watching webinars if you sign up for the paid membership?
1 year ago
Quote from Alyssa628
Hi I'm new to this site and had just heard about it on facebook. Can you only get credit for watching webinars if you sign up for the paid membership?

That is correct! After you watch the webinar you can print your certificate 48 or 24 hours after. I highly recommend you to become a member it is worth it.

Mariel
Basic Member
1 year ago
I signed up and am really enjoying the site. It is extremely beneficial.
Basic Member
+2
1 year ago
You may want to check with your school administration about this.
Basic Member
+2
1 year ago
Quote from Biannca
I signed up and am really enjoying the site. It is extremely beneficial.

I agree this is site is extremely beneficial.
+5
1 year ago
You should join... The site has a lot of information that could improve your current knowledge about many subjects.
Basic Member
+2
1 year ago
Quote from Profe Moreno
You should join... The site has a lot of information that could improve your current knowledge about many subjects.

I wholeheartedly agree with Profe Moreno.

SimpleK23 does has a lot of information.

Last updated: 1 year ago

6 months ago
My district just bought us full membership!
+8
6 months ago
Quote from be.nelson@laschools.net
My district just bought us full membership!

That is awesome! Make sure to help all your teachers to use it so that they can maintain the membership for ever and ever. Enjoy it!
+8
6 months ago
Quote from poojamorphigo
The best sharing application with quickest cross-stage exchange speed and free online feeds including films/music/backdrops/GIFs.

https://www.shareit.kim/

shareit

share it

sharechat

Could you explain me what is this shareit.kim about it? What is related to education and credit for teachers? I would like to learn more.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last