Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Just joined

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
9 months ago
Hi,

I just joined SimpleK-12. I teach a a 4-year public university. I teach information technology, and computer application courses. I am always looking for new ideas to implement in my courses.
+3
9 months ago
Let me be the first to welcome you Dawn! I have been with Simplek12 for just over two years and it has changed my classroom. My kids and I absolutely LOVE using technology tips from our AMAZING instructors! I take as much as I can back to the students and they LOVE it! Monica Burns (I have others I would recommend for you if you want to messge back.) would be a great resource for you! Check out her webinars! Good luck and welcome! If I can support you in any way, please don't hesitate to contact me.

With Respect,

Jordan

Twitter: @laurajordan12

E-mail: laurajordan1111@hotmail.com; laurajordan2525@gmail.com
+8
9 months ago
Quote from dawn.susee@maine.edu
Hi,

I just joined SimpleK-12. I teach a a 4-year public university. I teach information technology, and computer application courses. I am always looking for new ideas to implement in my courses.

You will love Simple K12. Anything that you need you will find it here. Welcome to Simple K12
+2
5 months ago
Quote from Dawn Susee...
Hi,

This is a great site!
First
Page 1 of 1
Last