Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Bunny Bucks

First
Page 1 of 2
Last
Basic Member
+6
2 years ago
I prefer attending the live webinars. I did four today but nothing has changed for my experience points, credits or bunny bucks. How long does it take for this to show on my profile? And by the way the bunny slippers are amazing. I love them so much. I plan to wear mine to our next professional development day at the school I work at to encourage other teachers I work with to become active simplek12 members.
Basic Member
+5
2 years ago
I was wondering the same thing. I have watched several webinars today and my points have not changed. I ordered my bunny slippers a few weeks ago and I can't wait to get them.
Basic Member
+6
2 years ago
Quote from cmiranda...
I prefer attending the live webinars. I did four today but nothing has changed for my experience points, credits or bunny bucks. How long does it take for this to show on my profile? And by the way the bunny slippers are amazing. I love them so much. I plan to wear mine to our next professional development day at the school I work at to encourage other teachers I work with to become active simplek12 members.

I prefer the live webinars as well :) I want to say mine show up the very next day but it may take 48 hours. I ordered my bunny slippers at the beginning of January and cannot wait to get them. I'm have way tempted to put them up as a trophy LOL.
Basic Member
+6
2 years ago
Quote from mkdolin@k12.wv.us
I was wondering the same thing. I have watched several webinars today and my points have not changed. I ordered my bunny slippers a few weeks ago and I can't wait to get them.

What are you working for next? I think I want a t-shirt :)
Basic Member
+5
2 years ago
Quote from dmbolen

That's what I want too. There really is not much to pick from. We can wear our t-shirts and slippers the same day. lol

Last updated: 2 years ago

+7
2 years ago
Quote from cmiranda...

That is a really good idea! I will too! Share them with PROUD! Love everything that I learn here and the wonderful friends that I have made since 2013.
+7
2 years ago

You will love them. I was able to change my points with the amazing Montana Trip! I took my bunnies and it was just amazing!
+7
2 years ago
Quote from dmbolen
Quote from cmiranda...

I prefer the live webinars as well :) I want to say mine show up the very next day but it may take 48 hours. I ordered my bunny slippers at the beginning of January and cannot wait to get them. I'm have way tempted to put them up as a trophy LOL.

It can take it up to six weeks! You will love them!
+7
2 years ago
Quote from dmbolen

I continue working to be able to buy my subscription for more years! I got almost everything. I had the flash drive, t-shirt, Montana Trip, winter hat, bands, etc...and license until 2023.

Last updated: 2 years ago

+7
2 years ago
Quote from dmbolen

That's what I want too. There really is not much to pick from. We can wear or t-shirts and slippers the same day. lol

I will love to have bags...maybe soon we can have a bag. Thanks Simple K12 for a great place to be!
First
Page 1 of 2
Last