Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Echo Dot

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
3 years ago
Is anyone using the Echo Dot in their Classrooms? What kinds of things do you use it for?
Basic Member
3 years ago
I just recently got my classroom an echo dot. I used it to play calming music during quiet/working time such as classical or piano classics. You can create your own list using the Alexa account. Another great thing I've seen echo dot used for is the grammar tool where the teacher or a student can ask Alexa, "What is an adjective?" This makes learning a fun and engaging for the kids.
+3
3 years ago
I would love to get one of those for my classroom!
+3
3 months ago
good ideal!
+7
3 months ago
Quote from lee_stacy
I just recently got my classroom an echo dot. I used it to play calming music during quiet/working time such as classical or piano classics. You can create your own list using the Alexa account. Another great thing I've seen echo dot used for is the grammar tool where the teacher or a student can ask Alexa, "What is an adjective?" This makes learning a fun and engaging for the kids.

wow... this is super cool! Thanks for sharing it! Smiles from Argentina, Maria :)
3 months ago
I really like the idea but are there any privacy issues? I would be interested hearing from anyone with IT experience who can share their experience with devices such as these that 'listen' to the immediate environment.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last