Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Goformative

First
Page 1 of 2
Last
Basic Member
+1
2 years ago
Has anyone ussed this free formative assessment site? It seems as tough it is similar to google forms but with a way to make pdf files interactive. Please let me know what you think?
2 years ago
I love goformative! I teach math and the students have a blank slate in which they can write on and show their work it is awesome! Also, I love the fact that when they are taking a test I can see every student's computer screen and when I see them making a small error such as multiplication etc I can text them immediately and let them know there is a computation error to check that problem! Helps my students tremendously!!
Basic Member
+1
2 years ago
Does go formative cmpile data?
Basic Member
2 years ago
I use it and love it.. like the idea that I can see the live results and provide feedback.
+7
2 years ago
Quote from Melinda Henthorne
I use it and love it.. like the idea that I can see the live results and provide feedback.

Sounds like a great site! I will check it out. Thanks for sharing it.
+3
2 years ago
What grade(s) do you teach?
+3
2 years ago
Sounds interesting. I will have to check out this soon!
Basic Member
+1
2 years ago
I teach grade 3.
+5
1 year ago
Following for more info
Basic Member
+2
1 year ago
https://goformative.com

Find something Pre-Made

Simply grab a formative from our public library of 1000s of pre-made formatives. Feel free to edit any question details to make it right for your students.

Upload & Transform Any PDF/DOC or Build Advanced formatives

Do you already have your own content that you like? No problem! Simply upload any pdf/document, click to add places for your students to respond, edit any question details and you're done.

Embed content from anywhere and try interactive question types like Show Your Work (drawing), Drag and Drop, Audio Recording, Graphing, Essay, Math Typing, Resequence and many more.

Act On Live Responses

Live responses provide the alerts needed to intervene. Give feedback and easily score or auto-grade student work.

Track Student Growth Over Time

See where your students are struggling. Now you can easily visualize student performance across every assignment or assessment your students complete.

Easily Integrate The Tools You Need

google

classroom-

clever-

Any Grade. Any Subject. Any Device.Formative runs on any internet connected device and is optimized for any 1:1, BYOD, flipped or blended classroom.
First
Page 1 of 2
Last