Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

online or google endof year memory book

First
Page 1 of 2
Last
+1
1 year ago
Anyone have or know of a way to have students complete an online end of the year meemory book?
1 year ago
I suggest using Slides. I have used GDocs for a Interactive Science Notebook and students can easily choose items to include from the past content.
+4
1 year ago
Adobe SparkiPads or Adobe SlateWindows and Prezi
+8
1 year ago
Quote from KZaccaria
Adobe SparkiPads or Adobe SlateWindows and Prezi

Could you give us a little more information about spakipads and slatewindows, please?
+3
1 year ago
I too need information about SparkiPads & SlateWindows.
Basic Member
1 year ago
I am also looking for the same.
Basic Member
+4
1 year ago
I teach transitional kindergarten. I have been using SeeSaw all year. What ends up is a whole portfoilio for the year for each family with pictures, videos, and notes. Class photographer is one of our jobs. That person is responsible for taking pictures of what they believe is important for that day. I will nab it if there is something I want to keep too. You just go to https://web.seesaw.me/ and register your class.
Basic Member
+1
1 year ago
I love this idea and have been looking into using SeeSaw this year. I will be adding class photographer to my job list also! Thanks for sharing. I teach first grade and have been using Class DOJO to share photos and class work with parents. I think I will try something new.
+1
1 year ago
Thank you.
+1
1 year ago
Thank you
First
Page 1 of 2
Last