Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

PD conference in your future?

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
+4
2 years ago
Anyone going to ISTE in San Antonio in late June? Any other conferences on your wish list?
Basic Member
2 years ago
No
Basic Member
2 years ago
yes
Basic Member
2 years ago
Unfortunately not. Have been to an ISTE conf in the past and they are great. We do, however, have NYSCATE Conferences and Workshops, and EdTech Camps which are tremendously great!

Last updated: 2 years ago

2 years ago
I am not attending the ISTE conferences but I hope to some day. Other PD which I love to attend are EdCamps. You can find them everywhere at www.edcamp.org.
Basic Member
2 years ago
Texas math teacher have CAMT. It is a great conference!
+8
1 year ago
Do you think you learn from twitter post, blogging, webinars as you learn from a conference? I think all of them teach you something. I found this article:

https://www.sadlier.com/school/core-grammar/a-principals-role-in-the-professional-development-of-teachers?utm_campaign=Core Grammar Blog&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=35517063&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-86o15t5Vox-5C9hNr55wmcWqXSCHsdsk6CDs8dPNX9qvKhs2NbLnt_H2V1xI1oHk8vfbfyF9IBhI552agZkvEeHH_jPdyrHrrmmVSfmVL8tLJQbNY&_hsmi=35517063

Last updated: 1 year ago

+8
1 year ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre
Do you think you learn from twitter post, blogging, webinars as you learn from a conference? I think all of them teach you something. I found this article:

https://www.sadlier.com/school/core-grammar/a-principals-role-in-the-professional-development-of-teachers?utm_campaign=Core Grammar Blog&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=35517063&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-86o15t5Vox-5C9hNr55wmcWqXSCHsdsk6CDs8dPNX9qvKhs2NbLnt_H2V1xI1oHk8vfbfyF9IBhI552agZkvEeHH_jPdyrHrrmmVSfmVL8tLJQbNY&_hsmi=35517063

click in the highlight of the link, it is working.
Basic Member
+2
1 year ago
Quote from Tom
Anyone going to ISTE in San Antonio in late June? Any other conferences on your wish list?

No.

However, the school's techie did and loved it.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last