Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Is there a free Turnitin app or website for math?

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
+2
2 years ago
I am looking for a free app or website like turnitin for math. When I give summative tests I like to give students the opportunity to expand and learn from their mistakes by checking and re-doing the exercises they didn't do or missed. I would also like to make corrections more hi tech. Is there such a thing? Thanks.
Basic Member
1 year ago
I have used www.thatquiz.org You can set up an account and decide how you want things graded. You can make your own tests or use what they have.
+6
1 year ago
This is a great tool.
Basic Member
5 days ago
I think I know the right resource. Try on this site https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/poverty/. There are many helpful essays on this site. Quality and new essay on poverty only there

Last updated: 5 days ago

5 days ago
@Mangielo. I really like your idea. It doesn't seem like any of the replies thus far address your question. I do not know of the resource you are looking for however if you find something that addresses your request please let me know as I would love to use something like this myself. Revising tests in a digital format, as an assignment, is a missing link in my teaching.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last