Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Titanpad and Bunnypad Notes

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
Basic Member
+2
2 years ago
When I view the on-demand webinars, I try to quickly copy the backchannel url for either titanpad (TP) or bunnypad (BP). I try to be consistent in posting the respective TP or BP in my reviews of the webinars. I do so hoping to give the next viewer the chance to see some of the resources that are mentioned in the webinar. Should I continue or should I cease doing this?

Last updated: 2 years ago

5 months ago
Deborah Stevens
+7
5 months ago
Quote from E Ortiz_ofs
When I view the on-demand webinars, I try to quickly copy the backchannel url for either titanpad (TP) or bunnypad (BP). I try to be consistent in posting the respective TP or BP in my reviews of the webinars. I do so hoping to give the next viewer the chance to see some of the resources that are mentioned in the webinar. Should I continue or should I cease doing this?

I will stop!
+9
5 months ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre
Quote from E Ortiz_ofs

I will stop!

I think that is helpful. Why stop?
+5
4 months ago
Quote from E Ortiz_ofs

I think this is help. Please do not stop.
Basic Member
1 day ago
You totally don`t need to stop, doing this you help a lot of colleagues and students too. In general, webinars are so good to explore something new, especially when it produced by true professionals, who will answer all questions. Now I am also preparing my own webinar for colleagues, but students also could attend, it will be about different useful tools like which you can find here https://uk.edubirdie.com/essay-editing-service, it was really a great resource which helps me to pick only best recommendations. Especially, I liked their essay editing service. Have you ever use it or heard something about it? If you do, so what do you think about it?

Thanks!
First
Page 1 of 1
Last