Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Titanpad and Bunnypad Notes

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
+2
2 years ago
When I view the on-demand webinars, I try to quickly copy the backchannel url for either titanpad (TP) or bunnypad (BP). I try to be consistent in posting the respective TP or BP in my reviews of the webinars. I do so hoping to give the next viewer the chance to see some of the resources that are mentioned in the webinar. Should I continue or should I cease doing this?

Last updated: 2 years ago

1 month ago
Deborah Stevens
+8
1 month ago
Quote from E Ortiz_ofs
When I view the on-demand webinars, I try to quickly copy the backchannel url for either titanpad (TP) or bunnypad (BP). I try to be consistent in posting the respective TP or BP in my reviews of the webinars. I do so hoping to give the next viewer the chance to see some of the resources that are mentioned in the webinar. Should I continue or should I cease doing this?

I will stop!
+10
1 month ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre
Quote from E Ortiz_ofs

I will stop!

I think that is helpful. Why stop?
+6
2 weeks ago
Quote from E Ortiz_ofs

I think this is help. Please do not stop.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last