Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Where do you create and post your lesson plans?

First
Page 1 of 4
Last
+6
3 years ago
Some teachers are turning to OneNote to create lesson plans. Other teachers use online programs such as Oncourse. What do you use when creating and posting lesson plans?
Basic Member
2 years ago
Oncourse. We used Genesis last year but there were so many glitches we returned to Oncourse.
+2
2 years ago
Quote from ardnam
Oncourse. We used Genesis last year but there were so many glitches we returned to Oncourse.

How does Oncourse work?
2 years ago
Planbook! It's $12/year, and I love it. Kids and parents can access it, and my boss loves it since I can easily tie everything to standards.
+2
2 years ago
Quote from knapholz....
Planbook! It's $12/year, and I love it. Kids and parents can access it, and my boss loves it since I can easily tie everything to standards.

Is this service intuitive?

Is it non-techie teacher friendly?
Basic Member
2 years ago
We use Oncourse to create and post lesson plans in our district.
Basic Member
+5
2 years ago
We are old school and have our paper planners signed each week
+2
2 years ago
Quote from Lindalouise
We are old school and have our paper planners signed each week

A number of my colleagues prefer the "old school" method of lesson planning. They are quite content.
Basic Member
2 years ago
We use Oncourse to create and post lesson plans in our district.
Basic Member
2 years ago
At our school we use planbook.edu. I guess there is also a "planbook.com" which is different. I think ours is ok - it does have all of the standards loaded, which makes adding standards easy, and we can share our planbooks with each other which is kind of nice.
First
Page 1 of 4
Last