Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Welcome all new members

First
Page 1 of 11
Last
+4
3 years ago
This previous weekend total memberships in the Teacher Learning Community topped 750,000! That's a lot of teachers learning and sharing. Use the "Refer A Friend" link at the top of the page to tell administrators at your school about this great community and earn Badge Points in the process.

Last updated: 3 years ago

Basic Member
+2
3 years ago
Just recently joined. Am slowly branching out and about. Sharing where and when I can

...also giving creds and kudos to site as well

...am slow to learn technology but am growing and learning bit by bit.
3 years ago
Quote from DizneeTeach22
Just recently joined. Am slowly branching out and about. Sharing where and when I can

...also giving creds and kudos to site as well

...am slow to learn technology but am growing and learning bit by bit.

Welcome to Simplek12 DizbeeTeach22! My Name is Ladisha Lee and I have been a member since March 2016 and I love it! Take your time and learn your way around the website as I did!(lol)

Tech support is very helpful and supportive and respond to your messages in a timely fashion! The webinars are innovative, highly informative and beneficial to myself and the Simplek12 Community!

I hope this helps...send me an email if you have any other questions you would like to ask me? I connected with you as well!

Lets learn together!

Last updated: 3 years ago

Basic Member
3 years ago
I've just joined as well. I'm determined to learn more about technology! I've been in many webinars, trying to take in all the new information. I'm sure it will all make sense as I begin using more of it. I'm learning my way around the site. It's very user-friendly which is great!
3 years ago
Quote from SKR
I've just joined as well. I'm determined to learn more about technology! I've been in many webinars, trying to take in all the new information. I'm sure it will all make sense as I begin using more of it. I'm learning my way around the site. It's very user-friendly which is great!

Welcome to Simplek12 SKR! My Name is Ladisha Lee and I have been a member since March 2016 and I love it! Take your time and learn your way around the website as I did!(lol)

Tech support is very helpful and supportive and respond to your messages in a timely fashion! The webinars are innovative, highly informative and beneficial to myself and the Simplek12 Community!

I hope this helps...send me an email if you have any other questions you would like to ask me? I connected with you as well!

Lets learn together!
Basic Member
3 years ago
hello
Basic Member
3 years ago
I just signed up the other day and had a training today. I am so excited to learn and collaborate with others. I am amazed at all the resources that are available. I am going to take advantage of the full access. Are there specific webinars or resources that you would recommend? I'm currently watching a webinar on How to Get the Most out of SimpleK12.
Basic Member
+4
3 years ago
I couldn't agree more... what an AWESOME resource! I can't wait to share this with teachers! So much to learn!!
Basic Member
+5
3 years ago
It is a great resource! I can't decide what to watch first :)
Basic Member
+4
3 years ago
I couldn't agree more! This is such a great resource. All teachers should have access!!
First
Page 1 of 11
Last