Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

This is a great resource!

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
2 years ago
I work in an online environment so this type of PD gels very well with how I learn. It is also a bonus that is counts toward CEUs.
+4
2 years ago
I agree... on demand professional learning. The webinars are great, and the opportunity to collaborate is powerful too!
Basic Member
+6
2 years ago
I am anxious to dig deeper within this amazing professional development resource. I am amazed at the resources made available to the members!
Basic Member
+2
1 month ago
I stepped away from SimpleK12 for some time.

I forgot about the vast amount of resources that are here. The would have made the last two school years a great deal more bearable.
9 days ago
I have just started and it is overwhelming! I am looking forward to using this site and sharing with others!
Basic Member
+2
9 days ago
Quote from Cheryl Paladino
I have just started and it is overwhelming! I am looking forward to using this site and sharing with others!
+8
7 days ago
Quote from E Ortiz_ofs

I forgot about the vast amount of resources that are here. The would have made the last two school years a great deal more bearable.

I agree with you. I have been on vacations in Peru. I really miss my webinars, forums and share resources. I always find a solution, or find a strategy or a link to a great resource. I also made great friends from different part of the world and in the state. I agree with you 100%
Basic Member
+2
3 days ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre
Quote from E Ortiz_ofs

I agree with you. I have been on vacations in Peru. I really miss my webinars, forums and share resources. I always find a solution, or find a strategy or a link to a great resource. I also made great friends from different part of the world and in the state. I agree with you 100%

I appreciate your understanding and your kind words.
2 days ago
Great!
First
Page 1 of 1
Last