Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

First Time User VERY PLEASED!!!!

First
Page 1 of 2
Last
Basic Member
4 years ago
I just watched my first on-demand video in the comfort of my own home. I loved how I could hit pause and rewind so I could take notes! I am so happy that Berkeley County School District In SC will allow us to use Simplek12 for our re-certification points. I get to choose exactly what I need and want to learn!THANK YOU SO MUCH SIMPLEK12!
+7
4 years ago
Quote from Bonnie L Leusby
I just watched my first on-demand video in the comfort of my own home. I loved how I could hit pause and rewind so I could take notes! I am so happy that Berkeley County School District In SC will allow us to use Simplek12 for our re-certification points. I get to choose exactly what I need and want to learn!THANK YOU SO MUCH SIMPLEK12!

Welcome to Simple K12 community! I am sure that you will love it as I do. I have been a member since 2013. I just love it!
Basic Member
+2
4 years ago
I love this site!! I allows me to go at my pace and stop the videos if I need to then start it again. It also has very good information that is helpful in the classroom.
Basic Member
+2
4 years ago

This year our system invested in SIMPLEK12 and I like viewing the on-demand webinars from the comfort of my home. I really enjoy the presentation of the live webinars. The energy and enthusiasm of the live presenters is incredible.
+7
4 years ago
Quote from eortiz@conwell-egan.org

This year our system invested in SIMPLEK12 and I like viewing the on-demand webinars from the comfort of my home. I really enjoy the presentation of the live webinars. The energy and enthusiasm of the live presenters is incredible.

I agree with you. I have learned so much. I have been away for family reasons this past year, but every time that I can be here I just love it. There are so much to learn and I have made great cyber friends that it is like I know them from all my life. I hope someday, I will be able to meet them.
Basic Member
+4
3 years ago
I'm hooked! Keep it up! Let's keep growing this community!
3 years ago
This site is amazing!!! I can't wait to learn more.

Blythe Murphy
+2
3 years ago
Yes!! I agree
Basic Member
+2
3 years ago
Quote from Audrey Cuff
Yes!! I agree

I like viewing the on-demand webinars from the comfort of my home. I really enjoy the presentation of the live webinars. The energy and enthusiasm of the live presenters is incredible.
Basic Member
+2
3 years ago
Quote from MSouderSpanish
I'm hooked! Keep it up! Let's keep growing this community!

Totally hooked.

It feels odd not to check the website for resources or forums.
First
Page 1 of 2
Last