Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Connecting to Facebook

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
Basic Member
+9
4 years ago
I have Liked and Followed the Facebook tab but my badge doesn't show it. Any advice?
+8
4 years ago
Quote from angie.hantz
I have Liked and Followed the Facebook tab but my badge doesn't show it. Any advice?

I think the best thing you can do, is to send a message to the help desk. They will answer you right away.
Basic Member
+10
4 years ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre
Quote from angie.hantz

I think the best thing you can do, is to send a message to the help desk. They will answer you right away.

I agree that you should send a message to the SimpleK12 helpdesk. They are great troubleshooters. :)
Basic Member
+6
3 years ago
thank you for participating
Basic Member
+10
3 years ago
Happy learning as you continue our our community. We all learn from and with each other. :)
+8
3 years ago
Quote from angie.hantz

Did you write to the help desk? Did that helped you? That is my badge that I was not able to have the highest. I hope you can give us inside of what they told you. Looking forward to hearing from you.
+8
6 months ago
40 Facebook Groups for Educators

https://shakeuplearning.com/blog/40-facebook-groups-for-educators/
5 months ago
I am an old veteran teacher and don't have facebook. I am a little skeptical to get a facebook but the link you provided seems like there could be a treasure of information out there. Still undecided.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last