Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Winter Holidays and Music

First
Page 1 of 2
Last
Basic Member
+10
4 years ago
What type of music do you favor for Thanksgiving? Christmas?
Basic Member
+2
3 years ago
I like traditional holiday music, both secular and Christian. Great new experience for kids to hear Hanukkah and Kwanzaa music, too.

In High School, one teacher would excuse us from classwork if we sang carols, but if people were too shy or we ran out of songs, it was back to work! It was a fun challenge to fill a whole hour.
Basic Member
+10
3 years ago
Quote from Rob Sahlin
I like traditional holiday music, both secular and Christian. Great new experience for kids to hear Hanukkah and Kwanzaa music, too.

In High School, one teacher would excuse us from classwork if we sang carols, but if people were too shy or we ran out of songs, it was back to work! It was a fun challenge to fill a whole hour.

That is very unique, Rob Sahlin. I would have enjoyed singing and hearing others sing. :)
Basic Member
+2
3 years ago
Quote from Rob Sahlin

That was one very cool teacher.
+8
3 years ago
Nice idea!
Basic Member
+2
3 years ago
Quote from Rob Sahlin

@RobSahlin Have you tried thin in your classroom?

Last updated: 3 years ago

+4
2 years ago
I share some simple Christmas carols in Spanish. It helps with vocabulary expansion and shares a multicultural experience.
+5
1 year ago
I use a lot of instrumental music to play in class. Although most of my students( I am in the south) know the religious tunes and can sing words, it is safer this way.

I play upbeat instrumental and acoustic guitar CDs.
Basic Member
+2
1 year ago
Quote from Susan S.
I use a lot of instrumental music to play in class. Although most of my students( I am in the south) know the religious tunes and can sing words, it is safer this way.

I play upbeat instrumental and acoustic guitar CDs.

I like the use of instrumental because it lifts the mood and because the students don't turn it into a sing-a-long.
Basic Member
1 year ago
How do I spend my holidays? I am writing a bibliography

can someone know how to write a bibliography for assignment

https://anyassignment.com/articles/how-to-write-an-assignment-23830/

Last updated: 1 year ago

First
Page 1 of 2
Last