Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Old Member - just now introducing

First
Page 1 of 2
Last
+1
3 years ago
Hello - love this site!!  Have been a member for several years - and love the easy way to develop my skills as a teacher.  I admit - I haven't been using the site to it's full potential - just mostly viewing webinars.  Hope to remedy that - as I know there is much here to learn.
3 years ago
I'm excited to explore this website.
3 years ago
As am I Mr. Velazquez
Basic Member
3 years ago
I am a new user and I am very interested in expanding the use of this site in my classroom.
3 years ago
I think you will be very hands on with this site Mr. Breen.
Basic Member
+10
3 years ago
Quote from Lesha
Hello - love this site!! ?Have been a member for several years - and love the easy way to develop my skills as a teacher. ?I admit - I haven't been using the site to it's full potential - just mostly viewing webinars. ?Hope to remedy that - as I know there is much here to learn.

Applause to you, Lesha. All the best. :)
+6
1 year ago
Me too! I'm in the third year of my subscription am I truly engaging with Simple K12 and loving it.
1 year ago
Although I attended my first webinar with SimplyK12 about a year ago, I'm only now becoming familiar with what it's about, how it's set up, and what all I can do to advance my personal professional development in education. Now that I've come this far, I'm enjoying it a lot more. Great opportunities are here!
+10
1 year ago
Quote from Michi Dawson
Although I attended my first webinar with SimplyK12 about a year ago, I'm only now becoming familiar with what it's about, how it's set up, and what all I can do to advance my personal professional development in education. Now that I've come this far, I'm enjoying it a lot more. Great opportunities are here!

I've been a member for a while also, and it's crazy that I have let myself get away from the community from time to time. I almost feel like I need to build it into my schedule to make sure and check in... There's so much good stuff and it's hard to catch up after being away. Thanks to all of you for all you share!
+7
1 year ago
Quote from DebbieConstable
Quote from Michi Dawson

I've been a member for a while also, and it's crazy that I have let myself get away from the community from time to time. I almost feel like I need to build it into my schedule to make sure and check in... There's so much good stuff and it's hard to catch up after being away. Thanks to all of you for all you share!

I will definitely be scheduling some time to explore this resource.
First
Page 1 of 2
Last