Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Fall Carnival

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
Basic Member
+7
5 years ago
Our school is getting ready to start our Fall Carnival planning. I would love to know if you do anything similar and if you have other ideas to offer. We do this to promote communiy involvement and raise money for our classrooms.
Basic Member
+7
5 years ago
This is the other part of the poster
+3
5 years ago
We just had our annual ice cream social & raised more money than last year. So, we will have funds for every classroom!
Basic Member
+9
5 years ago
I love your poster! Best of luck with this endeavor.
Basic Member
+9
5 years ago
Congratulations on the success of your ice cream event and its contributions to classrooms.
Basic Member
+7
5 years ago
We raised earned $5000 for our carnival this year after expenses. This is a great profit for our little town!
Basic Member
+9
5 years ago
Quote from Natalie Alexander
We raised?earned $5000 for our carnival this year after expenses. This is a great profit for our little town!

Applause to you and your colleagues. Wonderful!
Basic Member
+9
5 years ago
This is the other part of the poster

I love this chart. Happy that the outcome was very favorable. :)
Basic Member
+9
5 years ago
Our school is getting ready to start our Fall Carnival planning. I would love to know if you do anything similar and if you have other ideas to offer. We do this to promote communiy involvement and raise money for our classrooms.

Love this poster. It is always a plus to have these. Congratulations on your success with this event. :) I am in the pre-planning stage for a similar event for charity. Thanks for your posts.

Last updated: 5 years ago

First
Page 1 of 1
Last