Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert program

First
Page 1 of 3
Last
Basic Member
+2
4 years ago
Hello everyone! I was blessed to be accepted as part of the MIEE program this past year.  I have learned so much and enjoyed making connections to others around the world. At our US MIEE forum this June, we were challenged to share information about the program to other teachers.  If you are interested in more information, please let me know!
Basic Member
4 years ago
I appreciate the opportunity to participate in the webinar.  Unfortunately, I am retiring soon, so I will leave a position that I might otherwise have applied for to someone who has more years of service to give.  I wish I had known about this program years ago when I was actively teaching Microsoft products in my English classes.  Good luck to everyone involved.
Basic Member
4 years ago
I would love to touch base to talk about the program as I am very interested. What is the best way to do this?  Thanks.

Danielle
Basic Member
+10
4 years ago
Quote from meb9417
Hello everyone! I was blessed to be accepted as part of the MIEE program this past year.? I have learned so much and enjoyed making connections to others around the world. At our US MIEE forum this June, we were challenged to share information about the program to other teachers.? If you are interested in more information, please let me know!

This is great!
Basic Member
+10
4 years ago
Quote from Patricia Ann Dump
I appreciate the opportunity to participate in the webinar.? Unfortunately, I am retiring soon, so I will leave a position that I might otherwise have applied for to someone who has more years of service to give.? I wish I had known about this program years ago when I was actively teaching Microsoft products in my English classes.? Good luck to everyone involved.

Congratulations on your move towards retirement!
Basic Member
4 years ago
I am interested in finding out more information on this program
Basic Member
+10
4 years ago
Congratulations on your energy and efforts to our profession. :) I am always excited to learn. So, thanks for any info about the program.

Last updated: 4 years ago

+8
4 years ago
Quote from teach4020

Does anyone have the link to the program? 

Have you applied? Could you share more with us?
Basic Member
+10
4 years ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre
Quote from teach4020

Does anyone have the link to the program??

Have you applied? Could you share more with us?

Check this out. Hopefully, it will give you the info you are seeking.

https://education.microsoft.com/Start/LanguageSelect?ReturnUrl=%2f%3f

Last updated: 4 years ago

Basic Member
+10
4 years ago
Quote from teach4020

Check this out, teach4020.

https://education.microsoft.com/Start/LanguageSelect?ReturnUrl=%2f%3f
First
Page 1 of 3
Last