Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Printing Google Form Responses

First
Page 1 of 3
Last
+11
3 years ago
Anyone have a good way to print the responses that are gathered in the spreadsheet? I'd love to have everything on one page. Even be able to print one response at a time.
Basic Member
+8
3 years ago
This is a great question and one that I have been trying to answer since my district started piloting GAFE. I'm hoping to find an answer when they have their Google webinars again.
Basic Member
3 years ago
The best way I've found is to go to the Responses spreadsheet, click on FORM on the top menu, then click SHOW SUMMARY OF RESPONSES. This compiles your data into a meaningful format that you can print on paper or as PDF. It won't necessarily be one page, but it really brings everything together SO nicely!
Basic Member
+8
3 years ago
Quote from mrscarolnelson
Anyone have a good way to print the responses that are gathered in the spreadsheet? I'd love to have everything on one page. Even be able to print one response at a time.

After playing with Forms for a bit, I found an add-ons that will will create separate reports.A couple are Fudok and FormPublisher.
Basic Member
+9
3 years ago
Great idea! Thank you for sharing:)
Basic Member
+10
3 years ago
Quote from mrscarolnelson

I like one-pagers, too. Looking forward to responses. Thanks. :)
Basic Member
+10
3 years ago
Quote from Mrs. Arndt
Great idea! Thank you for sharing:)

Splendid, indeed. :)
Basic Member
+10
3 years ago
Quote from Kelley Briceno
The best way I've found is to go to the Responses spreadsheet, click on FORM on the top menu, then click SHOW SUMMARY OF RESPONSES. This compiles your data into a meaningful format that you can print on paper or as PDF. It won't necessarily be one page, but it really brings everything together SO nicely!

Thanks for the sharing, Kelley. Will pass this idea on. :)
Basic Member
+10
3 years ago
Quote from mrsmathmagician
This is a great question and one that I have been trying to answer since my district started piloting GAFE. I'm hoping to find an answer when they have their Google webinars again.

Same here, mrsmathemagician. :)
Basic Member
+8
2 years ago
Thanks for sharing these apps or add ons!
First
Page 1 of 3
Last