Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Bunny Bucks!!!!

First
Page 1 of 17
Last
Basic Member
8 years ago
How exciting is this!?! You can earn bunny bucks for doing the things you already do in the community! Prizes for learning!?! Talk about a great way to engage staff to participate in the community! Between bunny bucks, badges, shared resources and educational webinars getting staff motivated will be a piece of cake!

I am stuck on bunny,'cause bunny's stuck on me!
Basic Member
+6
8 years ago
Quote from Lauren_SK12
How exciting is this!?! You can earn bunny bucks for doing the things you already do in the community! Prizes for learning!?! Talk about a great way to engage staff to participate in the community! Between bunny bucks, badges, shared resources and educational webinars getting staff motivated will be a piece of cake!

Loving the idea!
Basic Member
8 years ago
Quote from Freda Potter
Quote from Lauren_SK12

Loving the idea!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OK. I'm just sticking my toe into SimpleK12, but this is the first I've heard of bunny Bucks. Now that I look at the web page, I can see signs of it in the side bars. Where can I find out more? Do I have to sign up in an extra place?

8 years ago
Quote from byoung76
Quote from Freda Potter
Quote from Lauren_SK12

Loving the idea!

OK. I'm just sticking my toe into SimpleK12, but this is the first I've heard of bunny Bucks. Now that I look at the web page, I can see signs of it in the side bars. Where can I find out more? Do I have to sign up in an extra place?

You pretty much earn bunny bucks by simply exploring the website. If you attend webinars, comment and critique shared resources and contribute to the conversation, you earn bunny bucks.

Last updated: 6 years ago

Basic Member
+7
8 years ago
Quote from Ms.SL Reed
Quote from byoung76
Quote from Freda Potter
Quote from Lauren_SK12

Loving the idea!

You pretty much earn bunny bucks by simply exploring the website. If you attend webinars, comment and critique shared resources and contribute to the conversation, you earn bunny bucks.

If you click on the Bunny Bucks coin on your home page, it will open a new window that will outline how many Bunny Bucks you can earn for an activity.

Last updated: 6 years ago

Basic Member
+6
8 years ago
I love this idea. It is womderful. I love the old fashioned jingle given some new light as well... Earning those bunny bucks will make it possible for PD in your pjs...I love it. I can't wait to get those bunny kippers...

Quote from Lauren_SK12

+7
8 years ago
Quote from byoung76

Quote from Ms.SL Reed

Quote from Julie.Lemke

If you click on the Bunny Bucks coin on your home page, it will open a new window that will outline how many Bunny Bucks you can earn for an activity.

Thank you Shantay and Julie for helping out!

Bill, if you ever have more questions about the Community, go to the "Help" tab in the upper right corner to access additional information on all of the Community's features. You can also submit questions that will come directly to the SimpleK12 Team.
Basic Member
+7
7 years ago
Quote from Lauren_SK12

Thank you for the bonus! I ordered my bunny slippers and can't wait to get them. I will be proud to wear them :)!
Basic Member
+10
7 years ago

I love this Lauren @ SK12!!

My bunny slippers are wonderful and so comfy.

I have 2 teachers that are in a contest to see who can be the next one to get their own pair.

Love them!!
Basic Member
7 years ago
Okay, I must confess - I think the bunny slippers are kind of hokey & probably wouldn't really wear them (and my 9 lb. dog might attack them, if I did) but now that they are available, I WANT THEM!! LOL
First
Page 1 of 17
Last