Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

How does one add a picture to our Simple K12 profile? Mine is still generic?

First
Page 1 of 2
Last
Basic Member
8 years ago
I tried to click on my name, and I can't see where I can upload a photo?

If you can please point me in the right direction?

Thank You!

jwells
Basic Member
8 years ago

Also is anyone having problems playing the archived webinars? Do you have to install the webinar client? What am I missing?

Thanks!

8 years ago
Quote from jwells
I tried to click on my name, and I can't see where I can upload a photo?

If you can please point me in the right direction?

Thank You!

jwells

Hi there! Try doing this:

Go into your Profile area and click Edit. Then click on the default profile picture. You should see a popup that will allow you to upload an image from your computer.

If you do not have an existing picture on your computer, you can create an avatar using Faceyourmanga.com That is what we use for the SimpleK12 Team.

Then make sure you click Update at the bottom of your profile edit page.

Hope that helps!!

Last updated: 8 years ago

+3
2 months ago
It took me a couple of tries. I just dragged my picture onto the image and dropped it. Keep trying!
2 months ago
Click on "view profile" - click on the box where you picture is supposed to go, and choose a saved picture from your own computer. If you do not have a picture saved already, you need to save a picture to your computer, then click on it and click the "open" button. Voila, your image in the box where it belongs.
2 months ago
Can you add a profile picture from your phone ?
2 months ago
Email the picture from your phone to yourself, then open and save it to your computer. From there, add it to your profile the way I explained in other post.
+7
2 months ago
Hi! I have never had problems in uploading my profile picture. This is really surprising! Smiles, Maria :)
+3
2 months ago
Just drop and drag one into the frame. If it doesn't work the first time, just try again. I had to.
2 months ago
I would like to know how to do this as well!

Last updated: 2 months ago

First
Page 1 of 2
Last