Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Anchor Charts

First
Page 1 of 3
Last
Basic Member
+8
4 years ago
Do you keep most of your anchor charts or throw them away?  If you keep them, I'd love to hear how you store them.
+8
4 years ago
Quote from mhjackson@nrms.k12.nc.us
Do you keep most of your anchor charts or throw them away? ?If you keep them, I'd love to hear how you store them.

I have a tube in my closet. I hang them with pants hangers separate by topics. Each of them have a number. I made a picture of each of them which I have maybe 300 different posters (some of them made by me, or posters that I bought in my 25 years that I have been teaching). I have an index in word so that when I need something, it is easier to look for.

I also so a teacher teacher doing the following. I found a picture of what I do, and I found another picture of what my friend does. I hope this gives you ideas.
+8
4 years ago
This is the other example of my friend.
Basic Member
+8
4 years ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre
Quote from mhjackson@nrms.k12.nc.us
Do you keep most of your anchor charts or throw them away? ?If you keep them, I'd love to hear how you store them.

I have a tube in my closet. I hang them with pants hangers separate by topics. Each of them have a number. I made a picture of each of them which I have maybe 300 different posters (some of them made by me, or posters that I bought in my 25 years that I have been teaching). I have an index in word so that when I need something, it is easier to look for.

I also so a teacher teacher doing the following. I found a picture of what I do, and I found another picture of what my friend does. I hope this gives you ideas.

These are great ideas.   This may be part of my summer project.
Basic Member
+8
4 years ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre
This is the other example of my friend.

Love this organization! Thanks for the ideas!
Basic Member
4 years ago
This is such a great idea!  I just lay mine across the desk in the back of my closet and it isn't easy to look through them...this is perfect!
+8
4 years ago
Quote from Dawn.bertrand
This is such a great idea! ?I just lay mine across the desk in the back of my closet and it isn't easy to look through them...this is perfect!

I am glad that you like the ideas that I found and use for many years. I have to take a picture of one of my colleagues that she had another way to store them. I will do it this week.
Basic Member
+8
4 years ago
Good.  Do that.
Basic Member
4 years ago
This is a really well organized way to store anchor charts. Impressive!
+8
4 years ago
That is a great idea!
First
Page 1 of 3
Last