Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

7 Travel Discounts Just for Teachers!

First
Page 1 of 8
Last
+8
4 years ago
I read this article and I thought about all of you. I know for a fact that with your ID card from your school you can get discounts in many museums, and parks. I learned new ways to receive discount that I didn't know. I hope this article can help you in the future.

I received discount in Chicago, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Peru, Virginia. I went to different museums and I paid half of the price. Good Luck!

If you know other places that you can have discounts please add it here, so all of us can learn more about teacher's discount.

http://www.weareteachers.com/blogs/post/2015/03/23/7-travel-discounts-just-for-teachers!
Basic Member
+8
4 years ago
Thanks!!  I love a discount.  I know that some places offer teacher cards like Office Depot.
Basic Member
+8
4 years ago
I wasn't aware of these. Thanks for sharing!
+8
4 years ago
Quote from ShellyMG
I wasn't aware of these. Thanks for sharing!

It will be great to make a list of places that we know that we receive discount.
4 years ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre
I read this article and I thought about all of you. I know for a fact that with your ID card from your school you can get discounts in many museums, and parks. I learned new ways to receive discount that I didn't know. I hope this article can help you in the future.

I received discount in Chicago, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Peru, Virginia. I went to different museums and I paid half of the price. Good Luck!

If you know other places that you can have discounts please add it here, so all of us can learn more about teacher's discount.

http://www.weareteachers.com/blogs/post/2015/03/23/7-travel-discounts-just-for-teachers!

Great find, thanks so much!
Basic Member
4 years ago
We Are Teachers is a great resource for many things!
+5
4 years ago
Teachers always need those savings no matter how large or small...Thanks for sharing.
+8
4 years ago
You are more than welcome! I hope everyone that read this post and knows about another way to safe money continue adding places, states or countries.
+3
4 years ago
I can't wait to use these!
+8
4 years ago
Quote from Arlene Talbert
I can't wait to use these!

Arlene, I have used it as I mention in different states. I love to travel and have a discount even better. Let continue adding to the list place and state.
First
Page 1 of 8
Last