Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Bunny Slippers

First
Page 1 of 8
Last
Basic Member
+6
4 years ago
Yeah! My bunny slippers came yesterday! Too cute!
+6
4 years ago
Congratulations!  I think we need Bunny FLIP-FLOPS for the warmer states!
+8
4 years ago
Congratulations! I love mine too. I received my new Simple K12 flash-key...I will use for my presentation on Tuesday.

I will presenting struggling strategies for ESL students in Raleigh. Is there anyone going to the reading conference in Raleigh, NC?
+6
4 years ago
Quote from sharon gorris

They seriously are the cutest things!  I wore mine today while I sat watching webinars!  My only problem is that I'm afraid they will get ruined if I wear them too much.  May have to just start planning on earning another pair so that I have one in reserve!
+8
4 years ago
Quote from jmcpheet
Quote from sharon gorris

They seriously are the cutest things!? I wore mine today while I sat watching webinars!? My only problem is that I'm afraid they will get ruined if I wear them too much.? May have to just start planning on earning another pair so that I have one in reserve!

That sounds like a good plan as well. I cannot wait to take mine to Montana and have pictures with my bunny slippers there to share with all the community. I am so glad that I decided to become a member a few years ago. I first hesitated it, but at the end I decided to buy my membership one day that it was a great sale.

It has been the best investment on my professional development ever. I just love the forum, shared resources, and the webinars. I can listen to them as often as I need it. I can pause it and practice at the same time. I hope my school one day buys it for everyone, meanwhile I am ready to renew my membership. You can also add the cost to your taxes for your professional development. If you are paying yourself, you still win due to the deduction on your taxes. Just in case someone doesn't know this.
+7
4 years ago
Great!! Send me an inbox in fb to let me know how your presentation goes or went!!! Smiles From Argentina, Maria :)
+8
4 years ago
Quote from Maria Bossa
Great!! Send me an inbox in fb to let me know how your presentation goes or went!!! Smiles From Argentina, Maria :)

I will.
Basic Member
+8
4 years ago
How long did it take you to earn your slippers?  Any tips?
+6
4 years ago
Quote from mhjackson@nrms.k12.nc.us
How long did it take you to earn your slippers? ?Any tips?

I need 7 more points so I am replying to anything that you ask.  I have been a member one year but really active since November.  Be sure and login daily from mobile device and PC.  Find a few resources to share.  Comment on a few forums weekly.  Ask anything that comes to mind.  Watch or listen to webinars.  I get a lot from the webinars just listening in the car.  Same principal as my audio books but much more to the point.  Helps that my commute is almost exactly 30 minutes.  It will happen quicker than you think!  About to post this and I just need 6 more points!
+8
4 years ago
Quote from Leah Lester
Quote from mhjackson@nrms.k12.nc.us
How long did it take you to earn your slippers? ?Any tips?

I need 7 more points so I am replying to anything that you ask. ?I have been a member one year but really active since November. ?Be sure and login daily from mobile device and PC. ?Find a few resources to share. ?Comment on a few forums weekly. ?Ask anything that comes to mind. ?Watch or listen to webinars. ?I get a lot from the webinars just listening in the car. ?Same principal as my audio books but much more to the point. ?Helps that my commute is almost exactly 30 minutes. ?It will happen quicker than you think! ?About to post this and I just need 6 more points!

You will have your points so soon. If I was able to make 26,800 in a year, you can make 6 points by Monday. Your bunnies are coming this week. I am so excited for you! Next step, Montana, it is not that difficult. You already know that formula.

Good Luck! l love your post.
First
Page 1 of 8
Last