Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Credit for Webinars

First
Page 1 of 3
Last
Basic Member
7 years ago
How do you get professional development credit? Do you print a certificate after the webinar? Do you have to take a test?
Basic Member
+11
7 years ago
You get a transcript of the webinars which you attend live and watch on demand.  I have over 43 hours of training since November.  All in my PJs.  I work full time but on the weekends this has helped me get staff development in many different topics.
Basic Member
7 years ago
That is fantastic! So you have to sign in at the time of the webinar, but you can watch it on demand? Do you have to write a response or take a test?
Basic Member
+11
7 years ago
There are many on demand webinars for prior live sessions.  There is no test related to them.  So, you are getting credit for participation.  Also realize when you watch a webinar (live or on-demand) the NOTES for the session are called the back channel and you get to them on the titan pad.  I hope you join us tomorrow for a day of learning.  Webinars are open to basic members.  The last session of the day will be how to get more from the member community.  It is a nice introduction to what the webinars are like and how the site works.
Basic Member
7 years ago
Can I print a certificate of completion without a full membership or will it allow me to print one with my basic membership?
Basic Member
+11
7 years ago
Quote from kellykath
Can I print a certificate of completion without a full membership or will it allow me to print one with my basic membership?

You can only print certificates of completion with a full membership.
Basic Member
+15
7 years ago
How long does it take to get credit/points when you participate in online live webinars?
Basic Member
7 years ago
What kind of credit are you referring to? In order to get certificates of completion you will need to upgrade your membership. I hope you enjoyed your webinar experience.
Basic Member
+14
7 years ago
Quote from Dpenrod
How long does it take to get credit/points when you participate in online live webinars?

Sometimes it takes a few days before credit shows up for a "live" webinar.  This has happened to me many times.
Basic Member
7 years ago
Are there webinars longer than .5 hours?
First
Page 1 of 3
Last