Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Flash Card Apps for Math or Sight Words

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
Basic Member
+5
6 years ago
What are you using that is a simple flash card APP? ?My teachers are new iPad users and want a simple way to use the iPad.

Last updated: 6 years ago

Basic Member
+8
6 years ago
I really like quizlet. You can easily create your own or search for sets already created by someone else. Our reading series already has the sets made for every weekly lesson, which saves a lot of time. It also has other modes of play. My kids love the Scatter game!
Basic Member
+7
6 years ago
Quote from Stephanie Wilder
I really like quizlet. You can easily create your own or search for sets already created by someone else. Our reading series already has the sets made for every weekly lesson, which saves a lot of time. It also has other modes of play. My kids love the Scatter game!

I agree with Stephanie! Quizlet is a great way to introduce words, vocabulary, etc. If you are wanting something for lower grades like Pre-K or K, there are a lot of apps with sight words already made into flashcards for you.
Basic Member
+8
5 years ago
Quote from Stephanie Wilder

I like this idea! I will share this with the faculty:)
Limited Access Member
5 months ago
I saw a webinar that suggested quizlet along with Classtools. Class tools offered a way for students to practice quizlet flash cards via games on classtools. The games were similar to video games so kids would be really engaged and want to complete the learning.
+3
1 month ago
I am using moby max, Math fast for kids, and Math workout.
First
Page 1 of 1
Last