Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Reasearch-based curriculum for RTI?

First
Page 1 of 4
Last
Basic Member
+8
4 years ago
What programs are you using to serve your students in Reading or Math?

I am looking for ideas.

Last updated: 4 years ago

+8
4 years ago
We use Do the Math by Marilyn Burns for our kids grades 1-6.
Basic Member
+3
4 years ago
I haven't heard of that. Will check it out. Thanks for sharing.
Basic Member
4 years ago
We use Go Math for whole group instruction.  I think it aligns well with Common Core.  It also includes resources for reteaching and enrichment as well as two levels of interventions.  This is our third year and we have had success school wide.

I also use Otter Math and Xtra Math to reinforce the mastery of multiplication and division facts. I especially love Xtra Math.  It is available on-line and it is free!

Good luck.
Basic Member
+10
4 years ago
https://www.easycbm.com/  

Easy CBM is a free reading/math site.  I am excited to look up some of these other suggestions.
Basic Member
+8
4 years ago
Quote from Dorothy Patterson
https://www.easycbm.com/ ?

Easy CBM is a free reading/math site. ?I am excited to look up some of these other suggestions.

EasyCBM is a great resource, but be aware that the scores are one as percentiles. For example, 70% on the 3rd grade level is in the 50th percentile. I've had students score 50% on these assessments! but score 100% on the same grade level work from edHelper or Superteacher.
Basic Member
+8
4 years ago
I have used Saxon Phonics and Saxon Math. 

I just purchased Moving w/Math and it is very similar to Saxon. I like it. It is only for RTI but covers all grades. They will also send you lots of free samples to view.

I am using Foundations for my T3 reading in first and second grade. I have to pull other things to use with it.

Our special education is using SPIRE and they have seen a huge growth in their students so I just requested information on the RTI program from the same company.

I have used Fundations and My Sidewalk but didn't like either one of these.
Basic Member
+10
4 years ago
Quote from kbteach2
We use Do the Math by Marilyn Burns for our kids grades 1-6.

I have used tools by Marilyn Burns as well. Lots of success.
Basic Member
+10
4 years ago
Quote from ShellyMG
Quote from Dorothy Patterson
https://www.easycbm.com/ ?

Easy CBM is a free reading/math site. ?I am excited to look up some of these other suggestions.

EasyCBM is a great resource, but be aware that the scores are one as percentiles. For example, 70% on the 3rd grade level is in the 50th percentile. I've had students score 50% on these assessments! but score 100% on the same grade level work from edHelper or Superteacher.

EasyCBM is a new resource addition for me. I have used edHelper and Superteacher with great results from student works. Thanks so much.
Basic Member
+10
3 years ago
Thanks for this sharing.

Last updated: 3 years ago

First
Page 1 of 4
Last