Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Learning Program Certificates

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
Basic Member
9 years ago
I have completed the course - MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD 2007 LEVEL 1. It shows the credit hours to be 7. I have gone under my PROFILE > VIEW TRANSCRIPT > and there is nothing listed as far as a certificate.

My question is, Do I have to complete both Level 1 and 2 to get a certificate? Level 2 is an additional 6 hours. Please tell me how I can print something off to show my administrators that I did in fact do some training over the summer. I have this ability on the webinars which is great.

Last updated: 9 years ago

Basic Member
9 years ago
I figured out how to get to the certificates. Not as easy as with the webinars but was still able to print it out for my records.
Basic Member
9 years ago
Quote from Tracy Knapik
I figured out how to get to the certificates. Not as easy as with the webinars but was still able to print it out for my records.

Can you share how you did this?

karagu@ohusc.k12.in.us
Basic Member
+7
9 years ago
Quote from karagu
Quote from Tracy Knapik

Can you share how you did this?

karagu@ohusc.k12.in.us

Go to your profile and then to transcripts and you will find them.
Basic Member
9 years ago
Quote from Tracy Knapik
I have completed the course - MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD 2007 LEVEL 1. It shows the credit hours to be 7. I have gone under my PROFILE > VIEW TRANSCRIPT > and there is nothing listed as far as a certificate.

My question is, Do I have to complete both Level 1 and 2 to get a certificate? Level 2 is an additional 6 hours. Please tell me how I can print something off to show my administrators that I did in fact do some training over the summer. I have this ability on the webinars which is great.

My school requires original certificates with stated hours of completion. Are the certificates we print from the website considered original certificates?
+7
9 years ago
Quote from Lowe
Are the certificates we print from the website considered original certificates?

If your school accepts SimpleK12's certificates of completion, then what you are looking for would be the certificates available inside your Transcript. That is the only way we provide certificates.

Also, I want to point out that you must be a full access member to receive Certificates of Completion. If you are not a full access member, you will see a notice in your transcript stating this, and giving you an option to upgrade your account.

First
Page 1 of 1
Last