Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Happy Thanksgiving!

First
Page 1 of 4
Last
+7
6 years ago
There are so many things that I want to give thanks this year. In Peru we do not have this holiday as it is an American holiday, but I think it is a wonderful day for families to get together and give thanks.

I will like to everyone in Simple K12 to have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
+7
6 years ago
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Basic Member
+6
6 years ago
Happy Thanksgiving to my SimpleK12 family.
+3
6 years ago
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
+7
6 years ago
Quote from Mariel Gomez de la Torre
There are so many things that I want to give thanks this year. In Peru we do not have this holiday as it is an American holiday, but I think it is a wonderful day for families to get together and give thanks.

Hi Mariel! Though we don't have this holiday in Argentina, either, I do want to thank SK12 for having given me the chance to meet you!!! And... thank YOU for having called me while I was in Oregon!! I wish we could be more in contact!!! Happy day to you all! Smiles, Maria :)

+7
6 years ago
Quote from Maria Bossa

Hi Mariel! Though we don't have this holiday in Argentina, either, I do want to thank SK12 for having given me the chance to meet you!!! And... thank YOU for having called me while I was in Oregon!! I wish we could be more in contact!!! Happy day to you all! Smiles, Maria :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you to Maria. I think this is a wonderful holiday to be able to say thank you. It was my pleasure to be able to call you. I remembered when I came first to USA before my husband came. It was nice to meet friends. We will have more contacts plus my husband and I are planning to go back to Argentina. This time we will travel to your city to meet you.

+7
6 years ago
the same to you, Shelly, Barry, and Arlene! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday.
+7
6 years ago
Quote from Maria Bossa

Happy Thanksgiving to you to Maria. I think this is a wonderful holiday to be able to say thank you. It was my pleasure to be able to call you. I remembered when I came first to USA before my husband came. It was nice to meet friends. We will have more contacts plus my husband and I are planning to go back to Argentina. This time we will travel to your city to meet you.

Thank you Mariel! Looking forward to meeting you f2f!! Smiles, Maria :)

+7
5 years ago

Wow! Another wonderful year has passed since I wrote this post. I would like to thank again Simple K12 and all the members that makes Simple K12 so special. Even though, I was not able to be so active this year due to my studies, I love every second that I spend here learning to pass it to my colleagues and students.?

Happy Thanksgiving Simple K12 community~! so many things to be grateful this year. My wonderful trip to Montana. I will never forget such a wonderful experience. Thank you so much Simple k12 to make my summer vacation so special!

Last updated: 5 years ago

Basic Member
+4
5 years ago
Wow! You won this trip? Very cool!
First
Page 1 of 4
Last