Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Instructional Coaching

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
Basic Member
+4
5 years ago
Hello!! I'm a brand new Instructional Coach. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on the best resources for this role. This site is fabulous for resources to share with my school, but are there any about the role of coaching itself? Thank you!!
+7
5 years ago
Quote from klargo
Hello!! I'm a brand new Instructional Coach. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on the best resources for this role. This site is fabulous for resources to share with my school, but are there any about the role of coaching itself? Thank you!!

Welcome to our Community!
Basic Member
+6
5 years ago
Quote from klargo

Have you looked at any of Robert Marzano's resources? I am fairly certain he has something for coaching.
+7
5 years ago
Quote from klargo

Hello from Argentina! Welcome to SK12! I'm sure you will find all you need!!

Smiles, Maria :)

Basic Member
+4
5 years ago
Thank you!
Basic Member
+4
5 years ago
I have not. Thank you!
+3
5 years ago
Welcome to SK12! This is a great place to find new ideas!
First
Page 1 of 1
Last