Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

iPads and Blackboard

First
Page 1 of 1
Last
Basic Member
5 years ago
Hi, all! My first post! Last year my high school moved us all to using Blackboard (we had previously used Aeries) in combination with iPads. So far, we have all been less than thrilled. The two don't seem that compatible. Any suggestions?
Basic Member
+10
5 years ago
Quote from Kate Nelson
Hi, all! My first post! Last year my high school moved us all to using Blackboard (we had previously used Aeries) in combination with iPads. So far, we have all been less than thrilled. The two don't seem that compatible. Any suggestions?

I have no experience with either Blackboard or Aeries. I look forward to learning more about them, though. Best of luck! :)
4 weeks ago
I am familiar with Blackboard, but not Aries. It sound like you may not be able to use one on the other. If that is the case, you may want to try NearPod. They even have presentations you can purchase that are already completed. It allows students to watch and vote/answer on their iPad. If you try it, let us know if you like it and how it worked on Blackboard. Best of luck.

https://nearpod.com
First
Page 1 of 1
Last