Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Ideas for using QR Codes with first graders

First
Page 1 of 2
Last
Basic Member
5 years ago
Hi! I am new to using QR codes in the classroom. I am a first grade teacher and looking to create a "bank of ideas" that I can go to throughout the year using QR codes in a variety of ways. All suggestions/ideas are appreciated! Thanks!
+7
5 years ago
Quote from Carrie Maisonet
Hi! I am new to using QR codes in the classroom. I am a first grade teacher and looking to create a "bank of ideas" that I can go to throughout the year using QR codes in a variety of ways. All suggestions/ideas are appreciated! Thanks!

Hi Carrie! Have you tried the Search Bar on top of the page? There are excellent webinars with fantastic presenters plus awesome resources!! Just write QR and tons of things will show up! Give it a try! Smiles from Argentina, Maria :)

Basic Member
5 years ago
Thank you Maria! I appreciate you taking the time to respond! I am definitely going through the information:)
+7
5 years ago
Quote from Carrie Maisonet
Thank you Maria! I appreciate you taking the time to respond! I am definitely going through the information:)

Hi Carrie! You're welcome! We're here to help each other!! Smiles, Maria :)

Basic Member
3 years ago
I recently used a QR code on my welcome back letter. I made a QR code that was me reading the letter. I'm looking forward to hearing feedback from the kids in a few short days!
+6
3 years ago
Great idea Mrs. Zauner!
Basic Member
3 years ago
How hard are the QR codes to actually use? Are they time consuming or worth the time?
Basic Member
3 years ago
Super easy! I used an app called audioboom.
+2
3 years ago
thanks the suggestion you rock~
Basic Member
+5
3 years ago
Quote from LDukett
How hard are the QR codes to actually use? Are they time consuming or worth the time?

They are super easy and worth the time. I like using qrstuff.com to create them. I also use vocaroo to create a qr code with audio. The qr code reader I like the most is inigma.
First
Page 1 of 2
Last