Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Virtual Explorations and Field Trips with Google Tools

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

While Google is widely known for tools such as its search engine, Google Docs, Google Drive, and Gmail, many of its lesser known tools can be just as useful for teachers. This webinar will cover several of the street-view products that provide a unique, up-close view of everything from art museums to the Great Barrier Reef to the White House and more! Join Jerry Swiatek as he shares these tools and explores how they can be used in the classroom for almost any subject. Learn how to open your classroom and virtually travel to physical, historical, and cultural locations and landmarks with your students like never before!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, March 26, 2016 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Virtual Learning
Tags: art, Google, Google street view tools, googleartproject, history, museums, science, social studies, virtual field trips

Reviews (140)

Great ideas. Can't wait for my students to explore the world.
+3

This was truly the best google webinar I have seen. Excellent tools and presentation.

When I go to the World Wonders, there is no search bar?? Can someone help?

Best Google presentation I have seen. I have been looking for more advanced uses for Google and this nailed it! Thank you!!

Excellent ideas and tools!

Terrific presentation. Great ideas on how to integrate.

I really appreciate the ideas...well done as always! I actually used GoogleLitTrips for the first time this year. Thank you!

Totally awesome ideas!

Awesome webinar! Thanks for sharing!

First thing I did after watching this webinar was to sign up to Google Earth Pro. The tools mentioned will help me expose my students to experiences they probably never would otherwise.
more reviews ...