Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Explore New Features in Microsoft Excel 2013

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Microsoft Excel 2013 has a variety of new features that make working with spreadsheets easier and more productive than ever, and many of these features are specifically designed to perform well on tablets and smartphones. Join Jerry Swiatek as he provides a brief overview of several key new features in Excel and shows how to access them. You'll discover new charting features such as the Quick Analysis Tool, the Recommended Charts option, chart animations, and easier PivotTable options. You'll also learn about the new start screen, Backstage View, Flash Fill, new functions, cloud file sharing, and more!

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, December 6, 2014 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Business Education, Desktop Applications, Workplace
Tags: backstage view, charting features, DOL711, flash fill, Microsoft Excel 2013, Microsoft Office 2013, new features, spreadsheets, workbooks, worksheets

Reviews (12)

Jerry, thanks for a great webinar on all the Excel stuff
Jerry: Thanks again for a great presentation!
Love the new features. Thanks for sharing!
Basic Member
love that smart fill feature OMG
Basic Member
Thank you I needed this information. Excel has changed with the new version.
Outstanding. I'm anxious to try the new features in Excel.
Basic Member
Great demo of some of the new features of Microsoft Excel 2013.
I loved learning about the new features in 2013 like the fill feature that will split columns into first and last name. What a helpful feature to know about! Thanks!
Thank you.
Basic Member
Thank you!
more reviews ...