Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Shape Up Your Geometry Class with Interactive Web Tools and Apps!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do your students have difficulty grasping Geometry concepts? Or would you like a way to help reinforce those concepts that students seem to understand? If so, this session is for you! Join Letia Cooper as she shares a large number of Web tools and apps that you can use to shape up your Geometry class and strengthen comprehension of geometric concepts. Come discover interactives for creating geometric problems, problem-based learning activities, and e-media that will help your students.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, March 17, 2016 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: College & Career Readiness, STEM
Tags: apps, DOL711, Geometry Math, high school, STEM, web tools, websites

Reviews (19)

Thanks Tia...it's like the Letterman Top Ten list of cool math apps/programs!

Great video, there were lots of tools that could be applied to high school as well as elementary school.

Always great to see what tools are helpful to another teacher. Thank you for the suggestions.

thank you!

Great new resources to use in the classroom!
Basic Member

Excellent!
+1

As always I love tech with tia never a disappointment! Loved being reminded of the oldies but goodies in this webinar.

Thank you. I love the websites!
Basic Member

Thanks for all the great website , can't wait to try them out

Webinar was well done with great resources. I checked out Geometry Pad on the app store and I couldn't fine the free version. the only version they have is $6.99. Is there a different place to look for this app?
more reviews ...