Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Rejuvenate Your Algebra Class with Web Tools, Websites, and Apps!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you tired of the same old Algebra resources? Would you like access to standards-based, interactive lessons to rejuvenate your lesson plans and engage your students? In this session, Letia Cooper will share a collection of resources that will assist Algebra teachers in increasing student achievement and provide lesson plans tied to the Common Core standards. Come discover a variety of Algebra Web tools and apps to enhance your instruction and improve student learning!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Common Core, STEM
Tags: Algebra, apps, DOL711, high school, Math, STEM, web tools, websites

Reviews (22)

Some great resources to help students with algebra.

Thank you. Great resources here. You give us many different ways we can engage our students. I enjoyed this webinar very much.

Several good websites and apps for algebra. I am always looking for different material for my algebra and pre-algebra classes. I will definitely try out Brain Genie and Flex Math.

Thanks Tia! Great stuff for mathies!

Some great resources to use for differentiating the classroom. Thanks.

I really enjoyed the webinar. Flexmath and Braingenie through cK-12 seem to be awesome tools to help students. Thank you for sharing all your resources. I look forward to implementing a lot of them in my class.

Very helpful, wonderful resources for math.
+2

Thanks!
Basic Member

Excellent Algebra resource tips!!
Basic Member

Really good resources, I look forward to sharing Opus and Flex Math in particular with my students.
more reviews ...