Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Save Time and Paper: Collecting Student Work in a Paperless Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Running a paperless classroom is great, but figuring out how students will turn in their digital work can be tricky. Many school districts do not allow students to use email during school, and do we really need to know our students' personal email addresses? In this session, join Jerry Swiatek as he explores how you can use Dropbox or Google Drive to collect your students' digital works. He will also explore several tools that can be used with these services to help transform the way students turn in their work. Learn how easy it can be to begin the transition to a paperless classroom using Dropbox or Google Drive.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, July 23, 2016 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Google, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Classroom Management, Dropbox, file sharing, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, paperless classroom, share files

Reviews (58)

Awesome presentation!! This takes a culture change, but totally possible!
Informative webinar about dropbox and google drive (outside of google classroom). I certainly learned something new.
Thank you so much. I like dropbox too!
I really enjoyed this webinar. Excellent job.
Excellent presentation with many new resources to explore.
Thank you for sharing the livebinder and explanations of the dropbox. Will use your resources.
I think Mr. Swiatek is part Vulcan!!!!(Total compliment dude). My mind is swimming with possibilities and I need time to digest and play in the tech world. Great info...Utterly, utterly fabulous Darlinks! :O)~
Thanks Jerry for a great presentation. I can't wait to apply some of your resources.

Wonderful information, thank you Jerry. I'm going to check out your Livebinder.
Helpful tips.
more reviews ...