Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

iPad Management in the 1-iPad (or Few-iPad) Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Do you have an iPad - or perhaps a couple - that you'd like to use in your classroom, but aren't sure how to use and share them effectively with all of your students? Introducing new technology into your classroom and trying to take into consideration and plan for all the things that could happen both intentional and unintentional can sometimes be intimidating. Join Monica Burns as she shares structures and routines to make your iPad implementation a success! Whether you share iPads among different classes, use a single iPad, a class set, or only a few, learn how to train students to use them properly, manage usage, and keep iPads organized and clean.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, June 2, 2016 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Mobile Learning
Tags: DOL702, iPad classroom usage, iPad management, iPad organization, iPads, Mobile Learning

Reviews (28)

Some great apps especially for student monitoring as far as behavior and assignments go.
The idea for collaborative learning looks very interesting. I learned about a few new apps to use with my students.
Thanks for the great suggestions!
Great!! very helpful. Look forward to watching more of her webinars
Thank you!
Thank you for sharing so many ideas for use in the classroom. I have used educreation and class dojo in the past with my students. These are great tools that make lesson fun and keep them focused throughout the lesson.
Lots of good practical ideas shared
Very useful suggestions of resources/APPS for the limited technology many of us have in the classroom.
Great! Thank you!
Extremely helpful ideas for me since I will have a room with a few iPads.
more reviews ...