Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Flip Your Classroom with Online Discussions

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Would you like to maximize your precious class time to more effectively engage students? Flip your instruction and present content online and pair that information with dynamic discussion questions and collaborative tasks to increase retention and drive higher-level thinking. Make your homework an interactive experience instead of a solitary practice. Free up class time for more hands-on practicum, group work, artistic projects, labs and experiments. Join Catlin Tucker as she explores how to more effectively engage students both inside and outside of the classroom!

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Friday, June 28, 2013 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Communication & Collaboration, Differentiated Learning, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: Blended Learning, Communication and Collaboration, Differentiated Learning, DOL628, flip, flipped classroom, higher-level thinking, Instructional Theories and Learning Strategies, online discussions, retention

Reviews (19)

Great information.
Basic Member
Flipping a classroom seems like a very interesting idea
I really appreciate now the idea of collaborative discussions as a part of my flipped classroom.
Great Resource!
Wonderful! Thanks so much!
Excellent webinar.
Basic Member
Catlin provided wonderful resources for those interested in an inquiry based, student centered classroom.
Absolutely excited about using the information in this webinar! My students will love the online discussions. I am sure that my colleagues will, too. Thank you.
Great ideas and resources.
Wonderful webinar, lots of great example and information!!
more reviews ...