Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Keyboarding for Grades K-6: Online Web Resources and Apps

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

In this digital age, good keyboarding skills are becoming more and more crucial - even at the elementary grade levels. This webinar will examine several resources teachers can use to help students develop the keyboarding skills needed to meet some of the Common Core State Standards. Join Eva Harvell as she explores a variety of online resources, including free websites and iPad resources that you can use to improve keyboarding skills with your elementary students. She will also share examples of how to scaffold keyboarding practice throughout grades K-6.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, November 10, 2016 @ 5:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Common Core, Mobile Learning Basics , Personal Enrichment, Virtual Learning
Tags: apps, CCSS, Common Core State Standards, DOL604, elementary education, keyboarding, typing, Web resources, websites

Reviews (31)

its a definite need, so thanks for the presentation

I teach high school and this is a great presentation. My students do not know how to type.

Thank you for this presentation!
Basic Member

Good information. Thanks
+2

Thank you!

I like the fact that key boarding can be practiced in the classroom for things like spelling words to make the activity authentic and not something to be practiced during a lesson specifically for keyboarding.
+2

This would have helped me a great deal in school!

The webinar had helpful tips for my students who are struggling on the computer. I will use this new knowledge in the future!!!
Basic Member

Useful information on elementary keyboarding skills.
Basic Member

Thank you!
more reviews ...