Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Working with Pictures and Videos in Microsoft Word 2013

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Would you like to add visual interest or informative graphics and videos to the documents you are creating? Microsoft Word 2013 makes it easier than ever to add graphics and videos to your documents - even online videos and graphics can be added without having to save them first to your computer. Jerry Swiatek will show how to search for, insert, and then play these online pictures and videos Ė right from Word.

Jerry will also demonstrate how to use a variety of editing and layout tools and features that can help to ensure a professional-looking document. Among other tasks, you will learn how to resize, move, and align graphics within text using features such as live preview, alignment guides, and wrapping options.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, June 6, 2013 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Business Education, Desktop Applications, Microsoft, Workplace
Tags: add graphics, alignment guides, Destktop applications, DOL606, embed graphics, graphics, insert graphics, layout, Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Word 2013, pdf editing, video embedding

Reviews (7)

Thanks for a great overview of the new things for Work 2013...canít wait til my district updates to this!
Basic Member
Thank you for a very informative webinar.
Absolutely wonderful presentation. Looking forward to sharing this one with other educators.
Thank you for this presentation! I love the way that we can insert the video in the word document. I have to watch again to be able to stop and practice. I think this is super cool. I like the pro word as well.
Another excellent presentation.
Really like the video feature . . . I especially liked the common core video you found and inserted!
Jerry does a great job of showcasing the new features offered in the Word 2013 version in regards to inserting pictures and videos into your documents. It is always great to see how things work. Thank you so much. I see a new purchase on my horizon.
more reviews ...