Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Explore New Features in Microsoft Word 2013

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Microsoft Word 2013 has a variety of new features that make working with documents easier and more flexible than ever, and many of these features are specifically designed to perform well on tablets. Join Jerry Swiatek as he provides a brief overview of several key new features in Word and shows how to access them. Learn about handy PDF editing features, readability and research options in the new Read Mode, enhanced layout features, streamlined collaboration tools, online video and picture embedding, cloud file sharing, and more.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, December 6, 2014 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Business Education, Desktop Applications, Workplace
Tags: collaboration, Destktop applications, DOL606, layout, Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Word 2013, New Features, pdf editing, video embedding

Reviews (12)

Basic Member
A very useful webinar for those who are unfamiliar with Office 2013. Shows the features added since Office 2010.
Basic Member
great webinar there was a lot of useful information.
Basic Member
Another great webinar from Jerry! Thanks so much.
Great webinar
Thank you for providing such great tips.
This was very helpful and I learned a few new tips. Thanks! I will definitely look up more webinars from Jerry.
Wonderful webinar. I look forward to passing this great information on to my students and colleagues. Thanks for sharing.
I am loving more and more my Microsoft 2013. It is much better and you made it easy to learn all the features. Thank you for sharing.
Excellent presentation.
Basic Member
This was very informative and will help me as I create new documents.
more reviews ...