Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Making a Difference for Our Most Struggling Readers, Part 1

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Are you looking for ways to effectively implement Response to Intervention (RTI)? Technology can remove the obstacles to learning and change the lives of struggling readers. In this two-part series, Heather Baptie and Terry Dobson will explore how to use both instructional and assistive technology to differentiate learning and support our most discouraged learners within an RTI framework. They will share a variety of tips, tools, and resources that can be used at home and at school to build confidence and improve achievement.

Part 1 of this 2-part series will focus on using technology for instruction and remediation.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Monday, May 20, 2013 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Differentiated Learning, Reading & Writing, Response to Intervention (RTI)
Tags: assistive technology, Classroom Management, Differentiated Learning, reading, Response, Response to Intervention (RTI), RTI, struggling readers, Web Tool Overviews

Reviews (38)

Good information to understand more about our differentiated learners!
Great resources for struggling readers.
Some great ideas and resources! Thanks!
Thank you for sharing amazing resources!
Some super resources.
These are some great resources. I can't wait to use Raz Kids.
This was a nice compilation of many different technology resources! I was happy to see one of my favorites on your list!
The presenters share a long list of applications and websites to use with struggling readers. Very helpful.
Basic Member
I learned alot of tech resources that I did not know about. Thank you!
Great list of resources!
more reviews ...