Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Empowering All Students: iPads in Special Needs Classrooms

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

The iPad has the ability to work wonders with Special Needs students. This webinar will focus on the universal design technologies built into the iPad that help make it an indispensable tool, including a free screen reader, screen magnification, an accessible ebook reader, and more. Join Luis Perez as he shares how you can use these features to help meet the diverse learning styles of today's students.

Details

Subject: Special Education
Last aired on: Monday, July 7, 2014 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, Special Education
Tags: accessibility, diverse needs, diversity, iPads, special education, special needs

Reviews (23)

Great information.

Great webinar! Thank you Luis. I work with special needs students on their iPads and the information you presented about accessibility is definitely beneficial.
+7

Great webinar!
+3

5 bunny slippers. Wow! I finally feel comfortable with all of the accessibility features on my iPad. I have used guided access only so far in my work with Special Needs students. Dr. Perez demonstrates fully how features work, and suggests a variety of uses for each feature.
+2

Awesome to see how beneficial the iPad would be for all students. It certainly can level the playing field with the resources shared in this webinar. Thank you for the ideas.
+5

Great information!
+10

Splendid presentation. I will share this with colleagues and reference tips in my own classroom. Thank you!
+5

Great information!
+4

This is one of the best webinars! Luis is full of knowledge and provides an easy to follow guide to accessibility for all.

A lot of great information!
more reviews ...