Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

30 Tips and Tricks to Help Students with Fine Motor Skills

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are your students having trouble with fine motor tasks? This fast-paced webinar will cover 30 strategies that you can take back to your classroom and implement right away. Join Melissa Mann as she shares strategies she uses every day with her special needs students, including strategies that address students who have trouble writing letters, have sensory issues, or have trouble with motor tasks in general. While the approaches discussed are geared towards special needs students, many of the strategies covered would be useful for all K-5 students.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Monday, July 7, 2014 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Special Education
Tags: Dol516, elementary ed, motor skills, sensory issues, Special ed, special education, special needs

Reviews (34)

Thanks for the great information.

Good info, thank you!

I've always LOVED pinterest, especially for classroom ideas!

I love all the sensory ideas. Finding resources can be challenging, I have often used Pinterest for ideas.

This was exactly what I needed. I got lots of great resources and ideas to use in the classroom.

This gave me some great ideas to take back to the classroom.Thank You so much.

This was very helpful and great websites to access for extra support.

So much great information! Thank you!

Great information! I plan to use many of these strategies in my own classroom, and I am so glad there were so many wonderful ideas and tips from Pinterest. I use that website a lot for bulletin boards, crafts, and related class activities.

Great Info!!! good ideas for places to look for help with students.
more reviews ...