Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Explore Cyberbullying: Strategies for Identifying and Dealing with Cyberbullies

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Face-to-face bullying can make anyone's life miserable, but victims of "good old-fashioned" bullies can often physically remove themselves from the situation. Targets of cyberbullies, on the other hand, typically face a steady stream of harassment via cell phones, the Internet, and other forms of electronic communication. As a result, even home is no longer a safe haven for victims. So how can parents and educators help victims of cyberbullying? Join Susan Brooks-Young as she covers strategies and tips that educators, parents, and students can use to identify and deal with cyberbullying.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, July 14, 2016 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Response to Intervention (RTI), School Safety
Tags: anti-bullying strategies, bullies, bully, bullying, cyberbullying, school safety, victims

Reviews (29)

Good suggestions to help educators identify and deal with cyberbullying.
+2

This is a good webinar.
I like the distinction between harassment and bullying.

helpful
+3

Very Informative

helpful info

Lots of helpful information
+1

thanks! Good info.

This presentation was well done. The distinction between bullying and harassment was especially helpful.

This was very helpful and informative. It is information that I would like to share with my parents and fellow teachers.

Excellent down-to-earth information on a terrible subject. I learned a new term: disinhibition.
more reviews ...